Please download my writing sample from here and have a look!
1. An Overview of Inclusive Education in the United States- Book Chapter
3. How to Motivate U.S. Students to Pursue STEM Careers
4. Collaborative Middle School Geometry through Blogs and other Web-2.0 Technologies
5. Building Web 2.0-Based Collaborative Environments for Teaching-Learning High School Geometry
6. A Web 2.0-Based Collaborative Model for Multicultural Education
7. Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Blogging Activity in College Euclidean Geometry
8. Experience from the Implementation of a Web 2.0-based Collaborative Model
9. Prospective U.S. Mathematics Teachers’ Engagement in Hand-held Cellular Devices and Web 2.0 Activities; and their Perception of Using these Technologies for Teaching-Learning Purposes
10. Examining Prospective U.S. Preservice Secondary Mathematics Teachers’ Contributions to a Blogging Activity
11. Examining Relationships between Preservice Mathematics Teachers’ Time Spent on the Internet and their Perceptions
12. Examining Relationships between Preservice Mathematics Teachers’ Gender and their Perceptions
Thank you for posting these articles. I have actually been trying to find the two articles with Dr. Quinn for a while, and as a high school teacher am blocked from access without paying. I do appreciate greatly the pdf’s!. Thank you very much.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.